'The Navigator II' Bow Light
This unique 3-way touch lamp was created from a large solid piece of reclaimed wood and a vintage bow light.
This boat bow light came off of a Chris Craft boat that was being renovated in the Newport Beach, CA harbor.
Yes, both the Edison bulb and the bow light illuminate and dim simultaneously. The bow light has been retrofitted with new wiring and an LED bulb to accommodate this feature (and keeps the housing cool enough to touch).
Simply touch the metal housing of the bow light to enjoy a warm glow of light at the brightness you desire!
Customize this lamp to suit your taste with different bulb sizes/styles and lamp wire/plug color combinations.
- Professional quality craftsmanship
- Entirely hand-made
- Boat bow light (neutralized and sealed) securely attached to base via discreet hardware
- Vintage 60W 'Edison' light bulb (Included)
- 120V AC (Wattage Rating @ 150W, 60W included & recommended)
- Custom 7' long vintage style grey cotton fabric cord w/ 2 prong plug
- Touch the bow light housing to turn on and dim the light
- 3 way dimmer switch wired in base (Low-Medium-High-Off)
- Base bottom features surface pads & access panel (w/ date of manufacture & serial #)
- Wood and metal have been properly sealed for safe use in your home
- All electronic hardware is UL-Listed safe
- 100% hand made in USA
Dimensions: 10" L x 6" W x 4" H (top of bow light) 8.0" H (w/ bulb pictured)
Weight: 7 lbs
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please let us know within 30 days and we will refund your order if a solution cant be reached.
If at ANY time there is an issue (defect) with the functionality of the lamp, please let us know, as we will repair it free of charge.
Shipping & Handling
All lamps will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Depending on destination, flat rate boxes may be used if is the cheaper alternative to save your cost. Please let us know if you are needing the lamp in a more timely manner. We do our best to ship the lamp out within 1-2 business days.
This lamp uses all UL-Listed components and is wired in accordance with NEC regulations. Use with caution and away from liquids, as you would with any electrical product. The buyer is solely responsible for determining that any lamp is suitable and/or safe for his or her intended use. OBP will not be responsible for any loss or damage(s) resulting from the use or misuse of any items sold. A 60W Edison style (tungsten filament) bulb is recommended to compliment the era of this lamp, but any dimmable bulb up to 150W may be used.