'Thomas The Train' Pennsylvania RR Locomotive
This unique 3-way touch lamp was created from a solid piece of reclaimed wood and a vintage cast iron "PRR" toy locomotive train (Pennsylvania Railroad).
This vintage locomotive train was discovered at a flea market in Joshua Tree, CA.
Simply touch the train to enjoy a warm glow of light at the brightness you desire! Customize this lamp to suit your taste with different bulb sizes/styles and lamp wire/plug color combinations.
- Professional quality craftsmanship
- Hand-made wooden base
- Vintage locomotive (securely attached to base via hardware)
- Vintage 60W 'Edison' light bulb (Included)
- 120V AC (Wattage Rating @ 150W, 60W recommended)
- Custom 7' long vintage style brown/tan cotton fabric cord w/ 2 prong plug
- Touch any part of the train to turn on (and dim) the light
- 3 way dimmer switch wired in base (Low-Medium-High-Off)
- Base bottom features surface pads & access panel (w/ date of manufacture & serial #)
- Wood and metal have been properly sealed for safe use in your home
- All electronic hardware is UL-Listed safe
- 100% hand made in USA
Dimensions: 10.0" L x 3.5" W x 4.5" H (w/o bulb) 8.0" (w/ bulb)
Weight: 2.5 lbs
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please let us know within 30 days and we will refund your order if a solution cant be reached.
If at ANY time there is an issue (defect) with the functionality of the lamp, please let us know, as we will repair it free of charge.
Shipping & Handling
All lamps will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Depending on destination, flat rate boxes may be used if is the cheaper alternative to save your cost. Please let us know if you are needing the lamp in a more timely manner. We do our best to ship the lamp out within 1-2 business days.
This lamp uses all UL-Listed components and is wired in accordance with NEC regulations. Use with caution and away from liquids, as you would with any electrical product. The buyer is solely responsible for determining that any lamp is suitable and/or safe for his or her intended use. OBP will not be responsible for any loss or damage(s) resulting from the use or misuse of any items sold. A 60W Edison style (tungsten filament) bulb is recommended to compliment the era of this lamp, but any dimmable bulb up to 150W may be used.